This article will show you how to compose a post on social media using the SocialApp platform.
We haven't seen any edits for a while. Still working?Edit
This article will show you how to compose a post on social media using the SocialApp platform
You can use the Social Portal to schedule and publish posts to all your Business and personal Facebook and LinkedIn pages
1. Go to SOCIAL in the left-hand side Menu
2. Within the SocialApp Menu choose 'Compose'
3. From the connections you've added to the SocialApp portal, click on the Page/Platform you wish to post to
4. The icon will turn ORANGE.
5. Once clicked, write your post within the Message box and click on the red button ‘Q🔺 Add to queue’.
The platform will recognise any links you include in your post and will attach them accordingly. To attach an image to your post, simply click 'Attach Image' and either select the file from your computer, drag and drop the file, or enter the image URL. The platform will automatically attach the image for you.
6. Now check your post in the Queues section of the Menu to set a day and time for the post to be published.
In this example, we have only added a post for the Facebook page connected, however, you can choose multiple pages to post the same update across all platforms (individual, unique posts are preferred).