The Feeds section allows you to track your favourite RSS feeds and pull this content into your social media posts. By default, there are no feeds connected, so we'll need to start off by adding at least one.
Go to 'Feeds' under CONTENT in the Social Menu
Find your feed links for your favourite sites/blogs using the Discover New RSS Feeds section.
- Click on the 'Wand' icon
- A new window will display the 'Discover New RSS Feeds'
- Choose the options under 'Recommended' or enter keywords to search for your favourite topics.
Adding a New RSS Feed
Enter the website URL or 'RSS feed URL'
( e.g. www.[yourdomain].com/rss.html/ or www.[yourdomain].com/feed/ ) into the search bar within the FEEDS section. Browse popular RSS feeds and add them automatically to the platform or perform a search to find new and interesting sources of content. Be sure to add your own website too.
Click Add to have the Feed display as below:
Publishing a Post using the RSS Feed
When you're ready to share your favourite Blog either from your own website Blog or from another site:
Click on your RSS Feed tab > the Button will change colour to green. Tthe area below will populate with the latest content from that feed. In this example, we've chosen 'SEO Blogs by Ahrefs.com:
Next, hover over any of the blogs to yield options for:
- 'Comment' - Adding your own comment to the post
- 'Quickshare' - to your desired social networks
- 'Open' - to open the actual blog in another tab
- ' Star' - to save the content for later. Any content you star will be sent to the Starred Content section so that you can post it or access it later if you ever need it!