So you've composed a social media post and added it to the queue. The next step is to ensure your post is published on time!
1. Go to ‘QUEUES’ > ‘SCHEDULE’: You can set a different Schedule for each of the accounts and platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and LinkedIn
2. Click on the Page you wish to set schedule days and times. The left option tab will change to white while the other tabs remain grey.
3. Set the Days of the week you want posts to be published.
4. Next set the ‘Send Times’ for the days you’ve chosen. Manually select the time(s) you would like your posts to go out each day, each week.
If preferred, you can simply click 'Optimise Engagement' and the platform will choose the most effective schedule for your posts based on prior activity.The drop-down menu next to the 'Optimise Engagement' button will allow you to fine-tune the way the platform decides your schedule.
*Note: You can also choose a Periodic Schedule. Using this method, the platform will continue to publish posts at the interval you choose for a particular time period (e.g. 5 posts per day between the times of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm ).
5. Use the ‘Engagement’ graph for direction on times of the day when most engagement (Likes and Shares) occur.