NOTE: THIS INFO IS ONLY FOR HUBSPOT PARTNERS TO PROVIDE ACCESS FOR HUBDO Step by step guide to add a user when you're a HubSpot Partner.
If you're a HubSpot Partner and you're engaging HubDo to work on a Client's HubSpot Portal, please use the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. This access will not affect YOUR managed MRR
1. Log in to your HubSpot Portal account.
Choose the client account you wish to add a users to > Click Open
2. At the upper right corner of the dashboard, click on drop down arrow beside your photo > Click Settings
3. Click Users & Teams
At the upper right corner, click on Create User
Type in the email address of the user you want to add. If that user is already on HubSpot, it will show a Hello Neighbour note. Click Next.
4. For the HubDo team, please add:
The team will advise if other members are required
5. On the Partner tab, toggle ON to allow us Super Admin access across the HubSpot portal for your client. Click Next.
Note: If the partner tab is unavailable, go to the Marketing tab instead and toggle ON to allow access.
6. Also, make sure that you tick Publish, Write, and Read and
7. Please ensure that under Social Publishing you selected All Accounts for us to gain visibility of all the social media channels that you have added on your end.
8. Ensure to also toggle ON options starting from Lists, Forms, Reporting, Edit code templates & modules, Content staging up to Edit Content Settings to allow full access to your Marketing Dashboard.
9. Click Next.
10. To allow HubDo to also add respective team members to access the portal, go to the ADMIN tab and toggle ON Admin Access.
You can just limit access to the top three items on the list, this will allow HubDo to add a specialist as we go along your Inbound journey. Click Next.
Customise a message for the new user as you wish and hit SEND.
Congratulations! You have now added a new user on your Hubspot portal.